Applying for Free School Meals and Hardship Fund
Free School Meals and Hardship Fund applications are processed directly by The John Roan School.
Your child may be able to get Free School Meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
How does it work?
If you meet the criteria listed above, registering is quick and easy.
Please follow this link- https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict and make a new application.
You will be required to have the following information to hand:
- Your own name and date of birth
- Contact details
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seekers Number
- Child's name and date of birth
- School your child is attending/will attend
For any queries, please email email@example.com.
Registering for Free School Meals will not affect any other benefits you are claiming.
IF YOUR CHILD IS ALREADY RECEIVING FREE SCHOOL MEALS FROM THE JOHN ROAN SCHOOL. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-APPLY.