Maze Hill site - Grade 2 listed
Our Maze Hill site is a beautful listed building with clock tower and the home of our Sixth Form centre. It comprises 2 floors with a historic main hall and stage, plus a balcony overlooking the stage, drama space to the rear of the stage and adjacent canteen area. The first floor has a mezzanine level which overlooks the canteen.
- historic main hall with stage & screen - can fit up to 240 seated
- dining hall - with doors opening on to main hall
- drama space (behind stage)
- large playground area (could be used for location parking)
- classrooms - a variety of sizes, all furnished with tables, chairs and screens/whiteboards